Property Manager’s Assistant
To assist the Property Manager with the administration of a portfolio of various types of properties. Can you solve problems quickly and effectively? Do you possess great time management and organizational skills needed to assist the Property Manager with their portfolio? Are you a driven and reliable individual who works well in teams and desires success in the property management field with the potential for further growth? Can you quickly, accurately and efficiently complete your duties while achieving great customer service? If so then this challenging opportunity is for you. Our company offers a great work environment and an excellent team of staff with the potential for future growth.
As an Assistant to the Property Manager, your main role in our company will include, but not be limited to, administration all paperwork for your portfolio of properties, run credit checks, set up applications, process move ins and move outs, advertising, data entry, arrears letters, address Client and Tenant correspondence, etc. You will be responsible to ensure all timelines and deadlines are met with efficiency and accuracy.
- Prior experience in the field
- Knowledge of the Condominium Property Act & Residential Tenancies Act
- Knowledge of Spectra Property Management Software
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Be organized, have excellent proven time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Be fluent in reading and writing English
- Be bondable and able to provide a basic security clearance
- Typing speed of minimum 50 wpm